Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birth of blog

Bcuz of the high demand for blog, i have decided to increase the supply of blogs by creating one.
So a new blog is born.

I went out to play bball today.
Purposely went late but still only manly 01 was der wen i reached.
The others nid serious councelling for their time management skills.
Halfway thru one of the bball matches, Parker ( Theong ) challenge me to a Ding-ge match.
He hold the ball and Ding-ge at me while i was defending him.
So I Ding-ge at him too. We Ding-ge at each other, not batting even an eyelid.
The others were shaking while looking at us, fearing for Parker's safety.
Parker lost and stop the Ding-ge, tears could be seen flying out of his eyes as he rushes in for a fall down layup. ( his trademark )
However i have to applaud him for his courage in challenging me and i could c tremendous effort applied by him to do so.

After tht match, Parker suggest tht i play one on one wif him, in order to train up my qie-ing skills. I could c tht he have already fang shui, to build up my confidence. And i am grateful to him. So he won in the end, without putting in much effort.

From these, we could c the bravery and helpfulness of Parker.

After playing, we go jp eat and for some reasons, i cant seem to finish my rice and in the end i spent more money buying longan water.
Another sad thing happen.
I lost to a weakling in chess for 4 times and only won him once.
Looks like i have to train up and shake him back.

End of post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home